• Where does SEFBHN receive funding from?

    SEFBHN receives funding for substance abuse and mental health services from the Florida Department of
    Children and Families.

  • Is SEFBHN a direct service provider?

    SEFBHN is not a direct service provider.  We do provide funding to a number of providers located in Indian River, Martin, Okeechobee, Palm Beach and Saint Lucie Counties.

  • If I wanted information about services, how would I get that information?

     You can call the SEFBHN office at 561-203-2485.


  • Does SEFBHN license substance abuse providers?

    No.  The Department of Children and Families licenses agencies who provide substance abuse services.  A list of licensing specialists can be found here:  http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/programs/samh/SubstanceAbuse/docs/specialists.pdf

  • Does SEFBHN have their own policy and procedure manual?

    Yes.  All of SEFBHN’s policy and procedures can be found here:

  Southeast Florida Behavioral Health Network    140 Intracoastal Pointe Dr. Suite 211 Jupiter, Fl. 33477          561-203-2485